Monday, August 23, 2010

Upcoming Events!

>
Goodness! I really need to get back on my posting!

I wanted to let you all know about a couple of amazing events that are coming up here in Kansas City that I will be attending and I would love for you guys to come out and say Hello!

(UN)Scene KC
It's a wonderful fashion show that showcases Kustom Kulture and Punk fashions from designers straight out of Kansas City! There will be amazing clothes of course, along with six bands, the runway show, an art show, raffle and drinks ALL for only $10!

The incredibly talented Soraya Hatfield will be hosting and Miss Louise LeMans will be walking for Retro Vixen! Take some time to check out Louise's amazing blog, say Hi to Soraya on Facebook and check some of the clothes over at Retro Vixen.


Next weekend is Greaserama! This will be my first year actually because I've always had prior plans the last couple of years and was never able to make it. There will be hot rods as far as the eye can see. Vendors galore and live music!
I will be at the Giangreco Photography/Pin Up Stylings by Soraya booth. You'll be able to see Steve's amazing hot rod prints, books and even a calendar with not only yours truly but as well as the 11 other lovely ladies!

Of course I will take massive amounts of photos. If you happen to follow me on Twitter, I will also be tweeting and posting TwitPics while I'm there. I'm sure the people-watching will be bar none!



Oh! and here are a few teaser photos from my most recent shoot with Giangreco Photography. I can't wait to show you guys the rest!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com