Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Evidence...

As promised, here are a few new photos of my new pantaloons, the teal dress and my new tattoo!

Now I've tried over and over to get good shots of myself actually wearing these pieces but they just didn't turn out. Between the lighting, which I'm fixing and my camera being just a basic point/shoot, it's a hair difficult to get something decent. BUT, never fear! I'm going to try again this evening and try to develop some sort of formula so I can get better pictures to you guys.

Here's a close up the pants:(excuse the dog hair!)















The teal dress...it has loops as if a belt used to be with it, but considering I'm not a huge fan of the thin belts anyway, I've got a couple of nice black ones that look great with it.














The new tattoo! This is from two Sunday's ago and it's in the peeling/itching stage. It's based off this image from a Bettie Page comic book a friend gave to me as a wedding present. There is also a picture of about half-way through the outline.

























I'll go back in a few weeks and get it filled in which is going to hurt haha, that's a lot of black ink but I'm terribly excited to finish it!

2 comments:

Andi B. Goode said...

That tattoo is really cool! Can't wait to see it finished, either. ;]
-Andi x

Anonymous said...

LOVE it all! maybe we could somehow swing a trip to VV before the shoot on sat? haha

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com