Friday, August 13, 2010

My apologies!

AH! I'm being a bad blogger. :( Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Things have been both boring and crazy at the same time.

Between my being sick and the hubbs getting a widsom tooth pulled this week, we haven't been doing too much. I do most, if not all of my posting at work, which has been a madhouse it seems. Today is nice and quiet so I wanted to do a quick post for you guys.

We did manage to make it out to my sister-in-law's parent's house for a Cajun Crawfish Boil. It was a nice time, despite the heat and I FINALLY got to wear my new pants out in public!



We were running a hair behind so I didn't have a chance to take a picture after I had finished getting ready. My ma has some that I'll post after I get them.
Those pants are sooo comfy! I just adore them.

Speaking of my awesome ma; she bought me this great at from Vintage Vogue that I had wanted and I was going to wear it the Cajun party but it felt like it was just a tad too much.


It's a good size hat and I really like it and I think it looks good on me, I just need to find the right event to wear it to.


Oh! I have a shoot tomorrow with Giangreco Photography. I get to shoot again with the always lovely Miss Louise LeMans with my dear Soraya Hatfield from Pin-Up Stylings by Soraya on hair and make-up duties. It feels like it's been ages since my last shoot and I'm terribly excited for this one. Of course, I'll post pictures as soon as I get them.


Ciao for now!
XOXO
Ruthie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com