Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day. Mine was pretty uneventfull but we decided to keep it low key this year. Valentine's Day isn't really a huge deal in our household. I'm a pain in the ass to shop for anyway, so I keep the forced shopping down to two dates a year.

I re-vamped my website recently and posted new pictures from Giangreco Photography. They're from our Valentine's shoot of course. This weekend we're doing a beach/summer themed set which I'm really excited about. I even ordered a super cute sailor hat to bring along!

While wasting time at work the other day, I found these adorable (and sometimes creepy) vintage Valentine's Day cards.

This one is my favorite!







Nothing like threatening the one you love with violence...swoon...











And the winner for the creepiest Valentine ever is.....(drum roll please)


GOOGELY EYES! With a gun of course!


They sure don't make 'em like they used to.


With Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com